PERSONAL TRAINERS & CERTIFICATION
- Certification under the AAA/IKF group are conducted 3 times a year.
- Courses are tailored for Gym trainers who have no kickboxing experience and emphasis is placed on personal training techniques.
- A renowned and trademarked fitness workout that is result oriented.
- Developed in conjunction with and approved by The International Kickboxing Federation (IKF)
- Sanctioned by The Malaysian Kickboxing Association (MKA)
- This course is designed SPECIFICALLY for Personal Trainers and Instructors who are highly motivated and are constantly looking for new and EXCITING ways to keep their training sessions varied, interesting, motivated and result oriented.
- - to your establishment.
- Equipment is designed to enable partner training.
- Fixed punching bags and / or moveable pads can be used with the system
- This course will enable you to teach an ENTIRE group, or just to add variety to a personal training session.
The Course Covers
- Equipment types and usage
- Kickboxing Techniques
- Kickboxing Footwork
- 5 Major Padwork Systems
- Proven Building Block Combination Formats
- Technique Correction
- Duty of Care
- … and much more
Professional Team – AAA Fight Club
- Your course will be conducted by Andre Thomas, Principal of IKF Kickboxing and Singapore / Malaysian Representative of The IKF, President of The Malaysian Kickboxing Association.
- Together with his team of highly qualified and IKF/AAA Certified Instructors, they will hand over the art of Kickboxing Fitness Training, perfected from 5000 hours of Padwork Foundation Training and over 50 combined years of Martial Arts experience.
Benefits to Instructors
- Most importantly, your Instructors will be technically correct, professional and CERTIFIED by THE LARGEST AND MOST RECOGNISED KICKBOXING SANCTIONING BODY IN THE WORLD!
- With these skills and the certification that comes with it, your Instructors will widen their scope and capabilities.
- Through group or individual sessions, clients will achieve astonishing results.
- The Instructor will have a variety of skills from Padwork systems, combination formats, equipment usage and safety aspects of Kickboxing.
- Together with correct verbal cues, the Instructors will be able to keep clients motivated and coming back for more.
Upon Course Completion
- Instructor will receive;
- AAA / IKF Fight Class certificate (subject to yearly renewal)
- IKF LICENCE CARD (subject to yearly review)
- Website listing under IKF Fight Class Instructors’
- Wholesale discount on all AAA Fight Gear Products (up to 25%)
Course Fee Structure
- The course fees are a total of the following components:
- PUNCH PAD TRAINER COURSE DAY 1
- KICK PAD TRAINER COURSE DAY 2
- INSTRUCTOR TRAINING DAY 3
- ASSESSMENT DAY 4
- MINIMUM NUMBER FOR COURSE= 10 Participants
- Up to 10 participants – XXX/- per person
- 10-20 participants – XXX/- per person
- Greater than 20 participants – XXX/- per person
- PLEASE CALL FOR A QUOTE
Terms of Payment
- 50% Payment on Confirmation -
This is a non refundable amount/ Manuals and disc will be handed over at this time
- 50% Remainder on Day 1 of course
This is a non refundable amount and is not variable depending on turn out.
- All Payments are non- refundable.
No payments will be refunded for part participation/attendance or no-shows.
Part participation results in participant not being certified.
No substitute classes will be conducted for those who do not turn up.
No substitute date for assessment for no-shows will be scheduled.